|Date Posted||June 21, 2018|
Roofing industry experience required.
Seeking an assertive, dynamic, meticulous individual who thrives in a conceptual and detail based environment. The Commercial Roofing Project Manager responsible for over site, planning, implementation, and tracking on multiple large scale roof projects from beginning, to end.
Nations Roof is a national commercial roofing contractor located outside the Denver area in Aurora, CO. Our projects range in scope from large scale new construction commercial, industrial, hospitality, distribution centers, retail centers, offices, multifamily and Green Roofs to large renovations of existing buildings.
Please no recruiter calls to the local office and note only local candidates will be considered at this time.
This is a drug free workplace. All candidates are required to take a drug test.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in similar role
- Interpret blueprints and specifications and do takeoffs
- Technical roof installations aptitude
- Practiced in the method of onboarding and completion of commercial construction projects
- Convey information, concepts and concerns to people with differing communication styles
- Speak and write in a clear and professional manner
- Monitor safety and security in accordance with company and OSHA standards
- Meet and exceed productivity standards
- Understand budgeting and implications to jobs
- Valid driver’s license
- Premium Wages (knowledge/ experience based)
- Company Vehicle, Computer and Cell Phone
- Medical, Dental Benefits
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Holiday and Vacation
- 401(K) with employer match
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature of work to be performed. It is not meant to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Prior to employment, candidate must complete a satisfactory background check.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.