|Date Posted||June 21, 2018|
Roofing Industry required
Nations Roof is seeking a confident, energetic, driven, self-starter who enjoys being challenged and thrive in a closing environment. The Sales Representative is responsible for calling on new business with new clients in an allocated territory, deliver presentations, answer questions, assist client with technical support and develop professional long –term relationships. Ideal candidates will be able to establish rapport and credibility through education and full service solutions.
Nations Roof is a national commercial roofing contractor located outside the Dallas area in Rowlett, TX. Our projects range in scope from large scale new construction commercial, industrial, hospitality, distribution centers, retail centers, offices, multifamily and Green Roofs to large renovations of existing buildings.
Please No recruiter calls to the local office and note only local candidates with be considered.
This is a drug free workplace. All candidates are required to take a drug test.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Roofing industry experience
- Onsite roof inspections and prepare comprehensive proposals
- Presentations to business owners and key decision makers
- Negotiate and close the contracts
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- In depth knowledge of research and data analysis methods
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment.
- Lift and climb up and down a ladder
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with other team members.
- A valid driver’s license
- Computerized estimating software
- AutoCAD and Revit experience
Competitive wages and exceptional benefit package
- Company Vehicle, Computer and Cell Phone
- Medical, Dental Benefits
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Holiday and Vacation
- 401(K) with employer match
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature of work to be performed. It is not meant to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Prior to employment, candidate must complete a satisfactory background check.
We are an EEO and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires. Prior to employment, candidate must complete a satisfactory background check.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.