|Date Posted||October 3, 2017|
We are seeking an organized, energetic, driven, self-starter who enjoys being challenged and thrive in a creative solutions based environment. The Service departments are an established line of business within Nations Roof and differ from roofing construction. The Service Project Manager is responsible for management of service, small scope projects and business development. This position is base out of the Stratford, CT location.
Please no recruiter calls to the local office and we are only considering local candidates at this time.
Nations Roof, one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors, was founded to give today’s businesses a clear choice for trustworthy, cost-effective roofing solutions. At Nations Roof, we embrace safety as an important part of a job well done. Nations Roof is an expert in every type of roofing, waterproofing, coating, green and metal system application. Our emphasis is not just project based: we work to understand the budgets, solutions and maintenance that fit best with all roofing assets. We offer more than a job….we offer a challenging career in a company that values our employees.
- Manage small scope projects, including job set up, tracing, charge outs, time sheets, billing, etc
- Develop and use advanced planning skills for establishing maximum productivity of manpower, materials and equipment, etc
- Ensure jobs start on time, customer expectations are met or exceeded, and hours and materials are properly expended
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures, be an example, and support the company safety goals and objectives
- Manage department finances, including budgets and project invoicing
- Strengthen customer relationships and customer development
- Prospect and sales to new and existing clients of additional services such a preventive maintenance programs
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Understand various roofing system design and manufacturers requirements for warranty.
- Provide detailed professional expertise and client based solutions through onsite roof inspections
- Ability to identify, correct and report unsafe conditions according to company and OSHA standards
- Understand implications of lost production on job budgets
- Leadership and management skills
- Proficient in use of phones, tablets and other technology tools
- In depth knowledge of research and data analysis methods
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Outstanding communication and time management abilities
- Ability to receive instructions and clearly explain problems or situations
- Prioritize and plan work activities
- Must be able to work well with others and within a company system
What to look forward to
The right individual will be provided with opportunities beyond what’s expected in the roofing industry with a challenging career, great compensation, medical benefits, vacation and a 401(K) program.
If interested and have roofing experience, please submit your resume today!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires. Prior to employment, the candidate must complete a satisfactory background check.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.