|Date Posted||March 10, 2018|
The Johns Manville roofing team is excited for you to join us as the Codes Manager where you will develop and execute a codes strategy to maximize JM's competitive position in the marketplace at the lowest possible cost. The Codes Manager is responsible for being the face of JM within industry committees and code bodies. If you have a strong understanding of commercial roofing assemblies and products, you enjoy developing code strategies and recommending future code offerings let us know and apply today!
* Lead the codes strategy for the business
* Conduct Code Council with key RS leaders at least six times per year
* Lead the execution of all codes testing
* Manage codes budget
* Build strategic relationships with all codes agencies
* Leading member of team to develop differentiated roofing systems
* Conduct developmental testing of proposed systems and make decisions about product and system properties and application methods
* Bachelor's degree
* 7-10 year of product testing experience.
* Thorough knowledge of Factory Mutual, Underwriter Laboratories, and Miami-Dade roofing system codes, and the processes required for new codes and code maintenance or IBC
* Commercial roofing or construction experience
* Leadership skill and influencing skills
* Analytical and problem-solving skills
* Project management and organizational skills
* Ability to communicate and connect with customers at all level
* Ability to work in test labs and office environments.
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs, bend/stoop, and climb ladders
* Ability to travel up to 70%
* Bachelor's degree in engineering and 5-7 years of product testing experience
* Ability to influence and make decisions
* Build collaborative relationships
* Ability to work independently.
Relocation assistance is available for those who qualify under our relocation policy.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled