|Date Posted||May 16, 2017|
Nations Roof is seeking a dynamic National Sales Manager responsible for supporting, planning, implementing and training sales representatives to successfully achieve sales objectives by means of client-focused solutions methodology in new and existing markets.
Who we are
Nations Roof, one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors, was founded to give today’s businesses a clear choice for trustworthy, cost-effective roofing solutions. At Nations Roof, we embrace safety as an important part of a job well done. Nations Roof is an expert in every type of roofing, waterproofing, coating, green and metal system application. Our emphasis is not just project based: we work to understand the budgets, solutions and maintenance that fit best with all roofing assets. We offer more than a job….we offer a challenging career in a company that values our employees.
The Sales Manager will
- Manage the Sales Representatives at the local Business Units.
- Train new Sales Reps, and conduct Continued Education/ Training to new and existing Sales Reps for Nations RoofCare Products and Construction Products. Training can and will consist of many different formats (ex. Webinars, Conference Calls, Class room, On Site Training, and or Local- Regional-National Seminars, etc.)
- Be responsible for updating any and all sales training materials.
- Manage the overall performance of each sales representatives. Work with the Business Unit Management to assist with any necessary provisions/ plans to make any adjustments/ improvements as needed.
- Train the sales reps to develop new business with clients in there market.
- Train the sales reps to liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Will also work with the Service Managers to train on the sales process, and to track with them on meeting their Revenue Budgets.
- Work with Service Managers in Markets that do not have the Sales Rep in place and treat that Service Manager as they would if they were the Sales Rep.
- Work with and train the Mobile Service Units on the Nations Roof Sales Process, from RoofCare, Construction, and Prospecting/ Cold Calling/ Canvassing processes.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
Train Sales Representatives on other Functions:
- How to service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- How to resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- How to network by leveraging past relationships, going to trade and association meetings, civic meetings and any other avenue that produces results in the territory.
- How to operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
- How to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- How to Identify and grow opportunities within market and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, marketing techniques, etc.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly/ monthly sales reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort and works as part of the team.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
Abilities, Skills and Knowledge
- Manage time to complete tasks assigned.
- Analyze problems and suggest practical solutions.
- Express oneself effectively and concisely – verbally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, clients, vendors and subcontractors.
- Meet deadlines under short time periods.
- Work well under pressure.
- Thrive in an environment that is consistently changing.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Commercial Roofing Industry.
- Proven sales management or other relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
What to look forward to
The right individual will be provided with opportunities beyond what’s expected in the roofing industry with a challenging career, premium compensation, medical benefits and 401(K) program.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires. Prior to employment, the candidate must complete a satisfactory background check.