|Location||San Diego, CA|
|Date Posted||January 5, 2018|
Nations Roof is seeking a confident, energetic, driven, self-starter who enjoys being challenged and thrive in a closing environment. The Service Sales Representative is responsible for calling on new business with new clients in an allocated territory, deliver presentations, answer questions, assist client with technical support and develop professional long –term relationships. Ideal candidates will be able to establish rapport and credibility through education and full service solutions.
Nations Roof, one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors, was founded to give today’s businesses a clear choice for trustworthy, cost-effective roofing solutions. At Nations Roof, we embrace safety as an important part of a job well done. Nations Roof is an expert in every type of roofing, waterproofing, coating, green and metal system application. Our emphasis is not just project based: we work to understand the budgets, solutions and maintenance that fit best with all roofing assets. We offer more than a job….we offer a challenging career in a company that values our employees.
Please no recruiter calls to the local office. We are only considering local candidates currently.
- Prospect for new clients
- Onsite roof inspections and prepare comprehensive proposals
- Presentations to business owners and key decision makers
- Negotiate and close the contracts
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop long-term relationships servicing new and existing accounts
- In depth knowledge of research and data analysis methods
- Construction industry experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and time management abilities
- Clearly an organized person and quick learner
- Ability to receive instructions and clearly explain problems or situations
- Lift and climb up and down a ladder
- Must be team orientated
- A valid driver’s license
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Commercial/ Industrial roofing experience
- Computerized estimating software
- CAD experience for shop drawings preferred
- Blueprint reading skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not meant to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
- Competitive wages (based upon experience)
- Medical, Dental benefits
- Accident and Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Holiday and Vacation
- 401(K) with employer contribution
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires. Prior to employment, the candidate must complete a satisfactory background check.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.