|Date Posted||November 21, 2018|
The Sales Service Representative is responsible for supporting our sales and marketing efforts at large national retail locations.
• Facilitate the sale and flow of GAF products through big box home improvement retail accounts
• Educate and promote growth of roofing category (emphasis on commercial products).
• Ability to train individuals or small groups with emphasis on general product knowledge, application techniques and best practices.
• Develop and maintain close working relationships with the Retail Sales Service Manager, GAF Territory Sales Managers, big box home improvement retail management/pro desk/merchandising teams and store associates
• Implement GAF product and set integrity in stores, provide feedback on market conditions, insure proper inventory levels, maintenance of retail product categories and provide training to retail associates
• Perform other duties as assigned
Technical knowledge/skills (entry, intermediate, advanced)
• Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
• Intermediate understanding of commercial roofing and/or coatings products
• Strong knowledge of industries, process and systems
• BA/BS degree
• 1 to 2 years’ experience in a sales, branch manager or customer service focused role (building materials industry a plus)
• Combination of retail sales & customer service along with an interest in becoming a Territory Sales Manager desired
• Highly motivated and have a strong desire for advancement in a roofing sales capacity
Travel Requirements: 20%