|Date Posted||May 4, 2018|
Nations Roof is seeking a confident, energetic, driven, self-starter who enjoys being challenged and thrive in a closing environment. The Service Sales Representative is responsible for calling on new business with new clients in an allocated territory, deliver presentations, answer questions, assist client with technical support and develop professional long –term relationships. Ideal candidates will be able to establish rapport and credibility through education and full service solutions.
This position is based out of the Tualatin, OR location. (Greater Portland area)
Nations Roof is one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors, ranked #4 in 2017 Top Roofing Contractors in the US. We were founded to give today’s businesses a clear choice for trustworthy, cost-effective roofing solutions.
Please No recruiter calls to the local office at this time and note only local candidates will be considered.
- Prospect for new clients
- Onsite roof inspections and prepare comprehensive proposals
- Presentations to business owners and key decision makers
- Negotiate and close the contracts
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop long-term relationships servicing new and existing accounts
- In depth knowledge of research and data analysis methods
- Sales background
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and time management abilities
- Clearly an organized person and quick learner
- Ability to receive instructions and clearly explain problems or situations
- Ability to lift and climb a ladder
- Must be team orientated
- A valid driver’s license
- Associate’s Degree or 2 years work experience in a related field
- Commercial/ Industrial roofing experience
- Computerized estimating software
- CAD experience for shop drawings preferred
- Blueprint reading skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Competitive Wages (based upon experience)
- Medical, Dental Benefits
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Holiday and Vacation
- 401(K) with employer match
If interested and have outside sales or roofing experience, please submit your resume today!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires. Prior to employment, candidate must complete a satisfactory background check.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.