|Date Posted||August 9, 2018|
Premier Workforce is seeking an experienced sheet metal roofer with 2 years experience in commercial or residential roofing for our client, in Dallas,Tx. Candidate must have knowledge of metal applications and the ability to work day-to-day assigned roofing tasks. Associate must be assertive and push quality production, detail oriented, organized and conscious of quality work. Must work well independently and attain the ability to remain focused.
- Must be able to install,service and repair standing seam sheet metal
- Have general knowledge of basic hand and power tools.
- Performs work in accordance with job specifics and safety
- Attend job site meetings (as needed)
- May supervise other entry level sheet metal roofers & laborers
Contract to hire opportunity benefits include: medical,dental, 401K matching, Paid vacation & major holidays
Pay Rate: $17.00-$22.00 hr.
Shift Hours: Monday-Friday (5:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m.)
If you meet the qualifications apply today, or visit our office at 211 W. Pleasant Run Rd. Lancaster, TX 75063 .Call and speak with one of our recruiters at (972)528-4722