|Date Posted||May 1, 2017|
Nations Roof is experiencing growth and we are looking for experienced Roofers, Roof Mechanics and Foremen to help us meet demand in a skilled and professional manner. Reliability and accountability is key. We are looking for individuals that want to grow or expand a construction career.
About us! Nations Roof, one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors, was founded to give today’s businesses a clear choice for trustworthy, cost-effective roofing solutions. At Nations Roof, we embrace safety as an important part of a job well done. Nations Roof is an expert in every type of roofing, waterproofing, coating, green and metal system application. Our emphasis is not just project based: we work to understand the budgets, solutions and maintenance that fit best with all roofing assets. We offer more than a job….we offer a challenging career in a company that values our employees.
- Experienced application of any of the following roof systems: EPDM, TPO, PVC, Modified Systems, Metal, Flashing or Built up.
- Working knowledge of commercial/industrial roofing safety procedures and OSHA requirements.
- Willing to be trained and use company software (Experience with FCS is a plus).
- Ability to travel out of state if necessary.
- A TEAM player.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License (or reliable transportation) and ability to pass a DRUG TEST.
What to look forward to
The right individual will be provided with opportunities beyond what’s expected in the roofing industry with a challenging career, great compensation, medical benefits and a 401K program.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires. Prior to employment, the candidate must complete a satisfactory background check.