|Date Posted||October 8, 2017|
Per Sé Group has an immediate need for a Solar Superintendent to work on commercial solar construction projects primarily on the east coast. The Solar Superintendent will oversee several projects at once and will travel in the region frequently.
- Primary responsibility of this position is to help lead a team, design and manage construction of commercial grid-tied PV systems.
- Attend site walks and pre-construction planning meetings with the PM and engineering team as required
- Work with the PM to create the construction schedule, determine labor requirements and perform project pre-planning
- Manage and maintain the construction schedule, reporting back to PM on a daily basis
- Set goals for all subcontractors and motivate and manage to keep on task
- Manage performance, productivity and work quality of all crews to complete projects on time
- Manage and schedule sub-contractor(s)