|Date Posted||April 10, 2018|
Technical Sales Representative
Carlisle Construction Materials, a worldwide leading diversified manufacturer of premium building products and related technology has an immediate opening for a Sales Representative, in Los Angeles, CA for Carlisle SynTec. This position would cover the southern California market, and will be responsible for calling on authorized applicators to assist in bid/proposal preparation, answering questions, assisting roofing field personnel on product/technical issues, updating literature, and familiarizing applicators with new systems and products. Other responsibilities include calling on authorized distributors and training distributor sales teams on Carlisle products. The Sales Representative will assist the Regional Sales Manager in developing market specific development plans and securing competitive information from the market.
Travel Requirement- 10% overnight travel, but daily travel throughout the territory.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Call on authorized applicators to assist in bid / proposal preparation, answer questions. Assist roofing field personnel on product / technical issues, update literature, and familiarize applicators with new systems and products.
- Call on distributors to assist and familiarize distributor sales teams on Carlisle systems and products.
- Assist Distributors in developing & performing market specific sales presentations.
- Contact owners and specifier firms to provide current product information/literature.
- Support Architects and Consultants in writing Carlisle specifications.
- Assist with field technical meetings, seminars, and pre-bid / pre-job conferences.
- Utilize Carlisle tools/services to influence decision makers to utilize Carlisle roofing systems and products.
- Work with Regional Manager with implementing Contractor Programs, preparing reports, data verification, and collection of information.
- Help Regional Manager in developing & executing market specific development plans.
- Assist Regional Manager in securing competitive information from Distributors and contractors.