|Date Posted||October 11, 2017|
As a global leader in construction and industrial products manufacturing, Sika is committed to seeking out inspired new talent who share our core values and drive to provide the best product solutions possible to our customers. The Roofing Target Market, located in Canton, MA manufactures high quality, single ply roofing and waterproofing membranes. With over 50 years’ experience, our roofing and waterproofing systems are recognized for their ability to withstand the test of time.
We currently have a position available for Metro Boston (Massachusetts). This position is responsible to provide technical sales support at the regional level to customers (contractors, architects, and building owners) in an effort to achieve sales and profit objectives. The candidate needs to have excellent communication, organizational and writing skills, knowledge about the construction industry and needs to be willing to be comfortable in an office as well as on a jobsite. Specific roofing industry experience is a plus.
The responsibilities include:
- Position us as a company that provides quality products and service
- Sales of Roofing and Waterproofing systems to meet agreed upon budget and gross margin objectives
- Identify and follow-up on new market opportunities
- Specification activity through Roofing Consultants, Architects, Engineers and all other influencing parties
- Roofing contractor account management to include bid returns, receivables, territory coverage
- Establish key owner of territories
- Provide weekly, monthly sales activity reports
- Handling of project pricing
- Box lunch seminar presentations
- Sample, literature presentation
- Specification writing