|Date Posted||May 7, 2017|
Nations Roof is seeking a confident, energetic, driven, self-starter who enjoys being challenged and thrive in a closing environment. The Sales Representative is responsible for calling on new business with new clients in an allocated territory, deliver presentations, answer questions, assist client with technical support and develop professional long –term relationships. Ideal candidates will be able to establish rapport and credibility through education and full service solutions in Idaho. Position is base out of the Boise office.
- Prospect for new clients
- Onsite roof inspections and prepare comprehensive proposals
- Presentations to business owners and key decision makers
- Negotiate and close the contracts
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop long-term relationships servicing new and existing accounts
- In depth knowledge of research and data analysis methods
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and time management abilities
- Clearly an organized person and quick learner
- Ability to receive instructions and clearly explain problems or situations
- Climb a ladder
- Must be team orientated
- A valid driver’s license
- Associate’s Degree or 2 years work experience in a related field
- Commercial/ Industrial roofing experience
- Computerized estimating software
- CAD experience for shop drawings preferred
- Blueprint reading skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
The right individual will be provided with opportunities beyond what’s expected in the roofing industry with a challenging career, great compensation, medical benefits, paid vacation and a 401(K) program.
If interested and have sales or roofing experience, please submit your resume today!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires. Prior to employment, candidate must complete a satisfactory background check.